BlackBerry Application Development
Smart businesses use smart solutions. The Blackberry was introduced as a mobile Smartphone in 2002 with innovative integration features such as chatting, messaging web-browsing amongst others. Today, millions of people use Blackberry to stay connected, integration and routine necessity like emails and general correspondence. It’s currently one of the most widely used business Smartphone’s making it a lucrative niche market for businesses and blackberry application developers.
The Blackberry OS supports Java MIDP 2.0, WAP 1.2 and offers wireless competence. There is a lot of flexibility and customisation available with Blackberry Application Development. It supports two platforms, Java Micro Edition (J2ME) which is widely known for its distinguished results and MDS. The support for Open GL and 5.0 API libraries help you achieve your desired results with stunning visual detail. The new Blackberry 6 offers 40 new API and enhanced capabilities to compete. In short, Blackberry have “upped their game” & sit in a strong position to capitalise on their new developer friendly application offering.
There is so much Blackberry application development can offer your business:
- Rich experience for Blackberry custom application development
- End to end solutions and support for Blackberry Business, entertainment, marketing & advertising, client-server applications
- Real time Wireless and integrated solutions
- Third party application porting for Blackberry
- High enriched Multimedia Blackberry application development
- Reliable and trusted Blackberry application testing and migration
- Addictive Blackberry game development
- Exclusive technical support